* Day hiking on mountain trails, along the coast, and through green valleys.
* Snorkeling in a breathtaking underwater landscape.
* Fishing from the beach, cliffs, or from our boats.
* Nature observations, often possible right from our terraces, including: dolphins, whales, mantas, sea turtles, whale shark; rare and interesting bird species make it a destination for ornithologists and bird watchers—see:“Birds of Cape Verde” Botanical observations, including endemic species—see: “Endemic plants”
* Of course swimming, surfing, jogging, sunbathing, reading, painting, photography, etc.
* Scuba diving — see: Santo Antão Scuba Diving